The Rocky Mountain Photo Council is a consortium of photography organizations in the inter-mountain west that have the common goal of sharing their love for wildlife and nature photography with others.
Vision: The Rocky Mountain Photo Council believes when one photo club improves, we all improve.
Mission: The Rocky Mountain Photo Council is an organization of camera clubs from Idaho, Western Montana, Northern Utah, and Wyoming dedicated to promoting the art and science of photography through the association of its members throughout the region. We inform each other about activities of the individual clubs, encourage group participation in those activities, and stimulate interest and advancement in the knowledge and practice of photography.
Click on the links to view more information about the group.
- Front Range Wildlife Photographers – website is no longer functional
- Fort Collins Digital Camera Club
- Fort Collins
- Denver Photographic Society – no response
- Englewood Camera Club – no response
- Focus Camera Club – no response
- Mile High Wildlife Photo Club – no response
- Colorado Photography Learning Group – no response
- Colorado Springs
- Eastern Idaho Photographic Society
- Idaho Falls
- Portneuf Valley Photography Society
- Sharp Shooters Camera Club
- Boise Camera Club
- Treasure Valley Camera Club
- Cheyenne Camera Club
- Cody Camera Club
- Teton Photography Club
The Rocky Mountain Photo Council gives you direct access to the best and most active photography organizations in the region.